Yes, you can use the credit repurchase even if your financial situation is not in the red, and you do not present an over-indebtedness. The repurchase of credit can also help you to further optimize your budget. The only condition to be able to claim a loan repurchase is to have at least two loans. Explanations.
The repurchase of credit is a response to over-indebtedness
The repurchase of credit is an operation which consists in regrouping several loans (to make them redeem) to combine them in only one, with a monthly payment to regulate. This solution simplifies budget management, but also spreads the repayment of the single credit over a new period.
Often, credit repurchase is associated with situations of over-indebtedness. Indeed, by its nature, the repurchase of credit brings an answer to the people who have taken out many loans and who can no longer manage to honor them, but also to the people who have experienced a change of personnel or professional situation, which leads to financial difficulties.
- Consolidating several loans simplifies the reading of the budget;
- Combining several loans, some with high rates, makes it possible to reduce the share of interest;
- By spreading the repayment over a longer period, the loan consolidation releases the pressure on monthly finances and gives a new lease of life to households.
To take advantage of loan consolidation, however, it is not necessary to switch to over-indebtedness. It is even recommended to act before finances become untenable. All households can use this solution. The repurchase of credit is thus a tool available for all, in the same way as a renegotiation, the delay of monthly payments or even the possibility of putting in repayment the repayment of credit.
Credit buy-back is available to all households holding two credits
As soon as you have two credits, then you can qualify for a consolidation, which will be a combination of these two loans. Why would you be interested in doing this if you are not in debt?
- To reduce the weight of a reimbursement that ultimately weighs more than expected on your budget;
- To anticipate a loss of income, or an event that will affect you, and thus avoid going into the red (change of company, half-time shift, higher transportation costs, etc.);
- To simplify the keeping of your budget by aligning the loan balance on the same date;
- To increase the share of your income that you can save each month. You can thus increase your remunerated savings.
To find out if a loan repurchase is interesting if you are not in a situation of over-indebtedness, make a request for information from an advisor who will give you his personalized response. He will guide you to find out if the grouping can help you optimize your finances and carry out your projects.